1 person made this
Parmesan chicken is super simple to make and smells great cooking! Some quick oats add crunchiness to the coating.
1 tablespoon plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 cup quick oats
2 teaspoons all-purpose seasoning
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl combine flour, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl beat the eggs and water.
- In a third bowl combine Parmesan, quick oats and seasoning.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the flour until well coated, then dip in the eggs, then toss in the Parmesan mixture. Place the chicken on the baking tray. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate