1 person made this
Yummy little cakes made in cake pop machine or tins. Can also be made in mini muffin trays.
1 3/4 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup pumpkin, cooked and mashed
1/2 cup milk
2/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat machine or oven to 180 degrees C and grease tins (I use cooking spray).
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix and form into balls.
- If using oven, bake 10-12 mins or till skewer comes out clean. A cake pop machine takes about 5 minutes.
- While poppers are still hot, melt 113g butter in a bowl and in another bowl combine 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- Roll poppers into melted butter then into sugar. Eat warm or cold. Nice with custard as well.
you can also make these with apple or banana instead of pumpkin.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate