16 people made this
Super easy and no-bake... perfect for when you are too busy to bake! Clinkers Slice is one of the most popular recipes on Bake Play Smile!!! :-)
1 250g packet Clinkers(TM) (a good tip is to buy the 300g bag and eat a few while you make it)
1 250g packet Malt O Milk(TM) biscuits
1 cup condensed milk (nearly a whole tin - but not quite!)
180g block milk chocolate
Extra time:3hours chilling ›
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Crush the Clinkers and biscuits in a food processor and place in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and condensed milk in a saucepan on low heat until melted and mixed together well.
- Pour the melted butter/condensed milk mixture over the crushed biscuits and Clinkers.
- Stir to combine (don't worry if the mixture seems a little bit wet).
- Place into the slice tray and press the mixture down very firmly.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on a double boiler and spread evenly over the slice.
- Place in the fridge for at least two hours (preferably overnight).
- Take the slice out of the fridge and leave for 20 minutes before slicing (this way your chocolate will be less likely to crack).
- Cut the slice into squares.
- This slice will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (but it won't last that long anyway!)
See it on my blog
I used two peppermint crisp instead of the clinkers. Should have made one and a half of the mixture as it came out a bit too thin.
- 15 Mar 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate