1 / 1 Picture by:
Roasted Vegetable and Feta Puff Pastry Tart
Serves : 4
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or crushed
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes, drained
- 200g feta cheese, broken up
- 1 sheet puff pastry
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Lightly oil a shallow baking dish.
- Place onion, capsicums and garlic in prepared pan. Season with freshly ground pepper and sprinkle a little olive oil over them. Roast in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove from oven. Spread tomatoes evenly over the vegetables, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Place pastry over vegetables.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven, place a tray over the dish and then flip it upside down so that you have a puff pastry base with the vegetables on top. Serve immediately while the puff pastry is still crisp.
This is a quick and simple dish to make when you don't have any meat in the house! Loved it. - 11 Oct 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!