Parmesan and Garlic Bread
1 / 2
5 people made this
This garlic bread was a grade 8 recipe from school but I still make it. It is really good with spaghetti or any type of pasta dish.
1/2 loaf French bread, unsliced
40g parmesan cheese grated
30ml butter softened
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 sprig of parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Slice the loaf of French bread in half lengthwise.
- Mix the softened butter, parmesan, Dijon mustard, and chopped garlic together. Chop the parsley until very fine.
- Spread the butter mixture over the surface of the French bread and then scatter the chopped parsley over the bread and butter mixture.
- Place in oven, bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice on the diagonal, serve and enjoy! :)
Write a review
Click on stars to rate