5 people made this
Peaches would have to be our favourite fruit so during the season we indulge. This is yummy. At the end of the season they are not always looking their best so cook them up.
10 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
1 cup brown sugar
2 pinches cinnamon
2 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup butter or margerine
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
1 pinch cinnamon
- Preheat oven 180 degrees C. Lightly grease rectangular or square cake tin (large).
- In a bowl mix oats, butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Cook peaches until tender and spread over base of cake tin.
- Spread over the top of peaches the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in preheated oven until top is crisp and golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Delicious with vanilla or coffee ice cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate