1 / 1 Picture by: Donna Martin
Fruit Mince Biscuits
Makes: 80 small biscuits (approx)
- 250g butter
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 3¼ cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bi-carbonate of soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1½ cups fruit mince
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease baking trays or sheets.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, salt and bi-carb together, and add to butter mixture. Mix until well blended. Stir in the nuts and fruit mince and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls on the baking trays.
- 3.Bake 8 to 10 minutes until light brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!