1 / 1 Picture by: ArizonaDesertFlower
One Bowl Banana Cake
kate Queensland, Australia
- 1 cup (250ml) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons (400g) self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 medium bananas, peeled and mashed
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour15min › Ready in:1hour25min
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Grease and line a cake tin. Sift the flour together with the bicarb soda.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat well together. Pour into the cake tin.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
So moist and delicious! Added both walnuts and chocolate chips, just because we had them. - 20 May 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!