1 person made this
These pancakes are pretty pretty :) so test out this recipe!
1 cup of flour
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of baking powder
banana or strawberry (really any fruit of your choice :d)
maple syrup or golden
oil or butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients together into a bowl thoroughly.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Add the eggs and milk.
- Whisk it all together.
- Turn on the element to a medium-high temperature.
- Wait until the element is heated up and put the pan on it.
- Let the pan heat up and add butter or oil.
- Put a reasonable amount of batter into the pan and wait until it bubbles and the bubbles on it pop!
- After the bubbles pop flip, after a few minutes go by lift half of the pancake up and check the bottom to see if it is a golden brown colour.
- Do the same until you run out of mixture, after 2-3 pancakes add more butter/oil.
- Serve on a plate in stacks, nicely pour some syrup over the top.
- Cut the fruit into slices and place nicely on top.
You can choose different toppings i.e. sugar or lemon juice, whipped cream or jam.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate