8 people made this
These are rich chocolate cupcakes with a brownie-like taste and consistency. They are very easy to make.
120g dark chocolate
1 cup plain flour, sifted
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 24 hole cupcake tray.
- In the top of a double boiler combine the chocolate and butter. Heat stirring occasionally until the mixture has melted and is smooth. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and add then sugar. With a mixer on the low speed beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Fill cupcake holes 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove and cool.
- To decorate turn the cupcakes upside down.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate