1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 18 biscuits
- 250g butter
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups (250g) self raising flour
- 100g chocolate bits
- 4 cups (120g) cornflakes
- 1/2-1 cup sultanas
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in one egg at a time. Blend in vanilla. Fold in sifted flour, chocolate bits, sultanas and 2 cups of cornflakes.
- Roll spoonfuls of the mixture in the remaining cornflakes then place on a greased baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 10-20 minutes until golden on the underside. Allow to cool.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!