No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake
My favourite chocolate is Toblerone - this is so yummy and I make it every few months.
73 people made this
Makes: 1 cheesecake
20 chocolate biscuits, plain
1/3 cup butter, melted
500 g cream cheese
1/2 cup caster sugar
200 g Toblerone chocolate bar, melted
1/2 cup cream, thickened
35 g Toblerone chocolate bar, grated
Extra time:3hours chilling ›
- Process biscuits in a food processor until they resemble crumbs - should be about 1 cup.
- Combine the crumbs with butter and press lightly into the base of greased springform tin (22cm).
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer for 2 minutes until smooth & soft.
- Add sugar, melted Toblerone & cream - beat until well combined.
- Pour onto prepared base & refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with grated Toblerone.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (2)
Great easy recipe. I made this for Christmas day and it turned out great, not overly sickly. Great base that held together too.
25 Dec 2012
This is really simple and delicious
28 Dec 2016
User's IP: 184.108.40.206