4 people made this
A great recipe to use all those leftovers up on, taste great served with a salad or even just by it self.
6 sheets of ready rolled flaky pastry
leftover roast chicken
leftover gravy or and cheese sauce
1 egg, whipped
- Chop the chicken up into small bits.
- Mix together the gravy or and sauce with the chicken, if not wet enough make same more cheese sauce up, season with herbs and salt and pepper.
- Divide the pastry up into 4 squares, then spoon spoonfuls of the mixture onto the pastry, fold in half, press edge down with fork.
- Place them all on a cooking tray, and glaze with egg.
- Bake at 200 C for 10 minutes or until golden.
if you make them smaller then their great as finger food
- 08 Dec 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate