1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 10 fritters
- 1 medium potato, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 heaped teaspoons flour
- 100g tinned sardines, mashed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Rinse potatoes in water until water runs clear. Squeeze out all the moisture and blot dry with paper towels.
- Mix together the potato, egg, flour, mashed sardines, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry fritters by the spoonful in the hot oil until browned on each side, turning once.
Depending on your potato size, you may need to add another egg or two.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!