1 person made this
Cute little chocolate mice that use little ingredients and are fun to make and share with the family. Easy for beginners.
Makes: 10 mice
1 licorice log
150g cooking chocolate
4T condensed milk
20 silver cashous
- Use sharp knife to make small shaped 20 ears and 10 tails with the licorice log.
- Break 150g cooking chocolate into microwave jug and add condensed milk.
- Place in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir gently.
- Put in microwave for a further 30 seconds and stir completely.
- When mixture is cool, use your fingers to shape mice and place on baking paper. Add silver cashous as eyes and place the ears. Using the toothpick, make a hole and insert tails.
- Wait to cool, and ENJOY!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate