1 person made this
This recipe I made is very easy and yummy. It's an easy way to cook a potato in a better and delicious way. :)
4 medium potatoes
1 finely chopped onion
1 fresh chives cut into pieces
1/2 kg diced ham
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 tsp oil
5 ml thickened cream
1 egg yolk
A pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash the potatoes then put them in a ziplock bag and put them in the microwave for 15 minutes.
- After that cut the potatoes in the side (like a boat) 15mm and pull out the flesh and put it in the bowl.
- Then ready the pan and pour the oil in it, add the diced ham and sautee it for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the onion and salt and pepper, sautee again for another 5 minutes.
- After sauteeing the ham and onion put it in the bowl and mix the potato flesh, chives, cheese, thickened cream, yolk and mix them all together.
- Then after mixing put it in inside the potato for stuffing and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
I made them and oh my goodness they were so yummy!
- 07 Nov 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate