1 / 1 Picture by: Traci's Kitchen
- 4 cups (1 litre) vegetable stock
- 2 (400g) tins diced tomatoes
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 large head cabbage, finely diced
- handful chopped parsley
- handful chopped basil
- 1 (400g) tin kidney beans
- 500g frozen sweetcorn
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 250g shell pasta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation:25min › Cook:30min › Ready in:55min
- In a large soup pot combine the vegetable stock, tomatoes, potato, onion, celery, carrot, cabbage and herbs. Bring to the boil and reduce heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the kidney beans, sweetcorn, zucchini and pasta; simmer for 10 to 15 more minutes until the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!