1 / 1 Picture by: TastyFood
Bacon and Zucchini Pasta Sauce
TastyFood Washington, United States
- 6 rashers of bacon, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 1/2 cups of tomato based pasta sauce
- handful of washed baby spinach
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- In a large heavy based frying pan, fry the bacon pieces.
- Add the zucchini and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pasta sauce and continue stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Throw in the spinach and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve on top of your favourite pasta or on top of steamed vegies.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!