- 1 red onion [thick slices]
- 2 zucchinis [sliced into thick slices - 2cm]
- dozen cherry tomatoes
- 1 green capsicum [thick slices]
- 1 choko [peeled and thickly sliced]
- 2/3 cloves garlic [grated]
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preparation:10min › Cook:40min › Ready in:50min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Chop the vegies into thick pieces/slices.
- In an oven proof dish, toss in the vegies and garlic.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil together.
- Poor the vinegar/oil mixture over the vegies.
- Toss/turn over the vegies to get a good coat of the vinegar/oil mixture.
- Cook in oven for approximately 40 mins or more, or until tender. Keep checking every now and then.
- Serve and enjoy !!!!
You could change vegetables to suit your taste, but remember to slightly pre-cook any tougher [root vegetables] in the microwave first, as they may not cook as well as the softer vegetables.
We all know we are supposed to eat our veggies, roasting them makes it that much easier!! Pick any kind the family will eat and maybe one they don't and roast till slightly crunchy, Texture is Huge! No one like mush veggies. I did forget to use the balsamic but still delish! ! I'm from the U S A and having a ball playing in your sandbox Thanks so much! This is always welcome on my bbq! - 03 May 2013
- 23 Aug 2012