1 person made this
It's a awesome basic recipe, which you can add most thing to, like chicken and mushrooms or just leave plain.
1/4 cup oil
450g Arborio rice
salt and pepper to taste
half a lemon of juice
6 1/2 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a heavy bottom pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and onion and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup stock, stirring well. Continue to cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the stock 1 cup at a time, as needed. Stir often so the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue adding the stock and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until rice is finished cooking.
- Remove from heat and add the butter, cheese and parsley; stir well to incorporate.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate