1 / 1 Picture by:
Baked Camembert with Bacon
- 250g Camembert, cut into cubes
- 5 strips bacon
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 baguette, sliced then toasted
Preparation:5min › Cook:25min › Ready in:30min
- Fry the bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel then dice. Fry capsicum in leftover fat then drain on paper towel.
- In a small baking dish, combine bacon, cheese and capsicum then bake at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!