1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesVideo
Makes: 25 bruschetta
- 1 wholegrain baguette
- 300g yoghurt cheese
- 1 tin mandarin orange segments
- 60g fresh raspberries
- 60g fresh strawberries
- 60g fresh blueberries
- sprig of mint
Preparation:10min › Cook:7min › Ready in:17min
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Slice baguette on the diagonal and drain the mandarins, reserving the juice. Slice the strawberries.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Toast the bread in the preheated oven for 4 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Place the yoghurt cheese in a bowl. Add four tablespoons of the reserved mandarin juice. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread the cheese on the warm toast, decorate with the fruit and garnish with mint leaves.
Watch a video of it being made…
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!