2 people made this
Makes: 25 bruschetta
1 wholegrain baguette
300g yoghurt cheese
1 tin mandarin orange segments
60g fresh raspberries
60g fresh strawberries
60g fresh blueberries
sprig of mint
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Slice baguette on the diagonal and drain the mandarins, reserving the juice. Slice the strawberries.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Toast the bread in the preheated oven for 4 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Place the yoghurt cheese in a bowl. Add four tablespoons of the reserved mandarin juice. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread the cheese on the warm toast, decorate with the fruit and garnish with mint leaves.
Watch a video of it being made…
Write a review
Click on stars to rate