1 / 1 Picture by: Cattleya
Makes: 30 small dog biscuits
- 1/2 cup orange kumara
- 1 1/2 cups instant oats
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour, to bind
Preparation:30min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour30min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl with a bit of water, cook kumara until soft, about 5 minutes. Mash with a fork. In a food processor, grind the oats into a gritty powder, about 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together oats, kumara, apple sauce, egg and wholemeal flour (as needed). Place small balls onto the lined baking tray then press down with the back of a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven until crispy, about 45 minutes to an hour. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
A kumara is known in Australia as a sweet potato.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!