Makes: 12 small pancakes
- 2 bananas (cut roughly into pieces)
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (optional)
- oil (for cooking)
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Put bananas, eggs & cinnamon into a blender. Blend until smooth. Remove mixture from blender.
- If adding the chia seeds, add them to the mixture now. Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes so that the chia seeds can absorb some moisture.
- Heat a little oil in a frypan on a low heat. Spoon 1 tablespoon amounts of the mixture into the heated frypan. Flip the pancakes when they are cooked about 60% through. The second side cooks very quickly, too.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Makes approx. 12 2" round pancakes. Make sure that the frypan is at a low temperature otherwise the mixture will burn. They cook very quickly as well. Variations: Add some nutmeg for a stronger spiced flavour. Add some berries to the mixture for a fruitier flavour.