1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 30 wings
- 1.4kg (3 lbs) chicken wings (about 30)
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- MARGARITA SAUCE
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Preparation:15min › Cook:12min › Ready in:27min
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Trim tips from wings and cut through the joint to make a winglet and a drumette.
- Put chicken into a large bowl and toss with the lemon pepper and oil.
- To make the sauce, simply toss the ingredients together and whisk. Set aside.
- Place the wings into a lightly oiled grill basket and grill for 10 -12 minutes per side, turning every 5 or 6 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully remove from grill basket and toss in the sauce.
- Remove from the sauce and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!