1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesVideo
Easy Greek Salad
Serves : 4
- 5 large tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 handful kalamata olives
- sea salt to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preparation:40min › Ready in:40min
- Cut your tomatoes into wedges. Add to a salad bowl with the sliced onions.
- Liberally salt the tomatoes and sprinkle with dried oregano to taste. Give them a good stir and allow the tomatoes to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes or up to a couple of hours.
- Just before serving, add the cucumber, capsicum, olives and feta. Give the whole lot a good stir.
- Finally, drizzle with olive oil to taste and serve with loads of good crusty bread to mop up the gorgeous juices.
Watch the video!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!