- in LARGE mixing bwl mix Mince beef,onion,egg,oregano,basil,flour,garlic,curry powder,tomato paste salt and pepper
- Mix all ingedients well by hand and roll into medium sized (5-6cm) balls place in large deep (3-4cm)dish (donot rinse the dish you have made the meatballs in)turn oven to heat at 190 fan forced .
- making Sauce
- Using the same bowl unrinsed you made the meatballs in pour in cream ,tomato paste,curry,tins of tomato,garlic,salt pepper.mix well pour over meatballs.
- cover with lid or tin foil place in oven cook for 1 hour covered (until meatballs look boiled /cooked.then cook uncovered a further 20 mins until starting to brown.take out and let stand for 10 mins as this is when the sauce will thicken
- best served with fettucinie.
i sometimes slice /dice semi sundried tomatos to add to mince mixture and or as i have rolled meat balls i stuff them with small chuncks of fetta. :0)
meatballs keep well in fridge and freeze well.
when i say tablespoon i mean tablespoon out of the draw guys and cup measurements too !very relaxed measurements! because its made from the heart.