Cafe style creamy mushrooms
1 person made this
Make cafe style creamy mushrooms for breakfast in your home
12 button mushrooms
1-2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1-2 tablespoons olive oil (for cooking)
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
50 mls cream
pinch salt/ pepper
- Add the oil, garlic and mushrooms to a frying pan and saute for a few minutes.
- Add half the balsamic vinegar to the pan and turn up the heat so it bubbles and reduces, when its reduced quite a bit, add the rest of the vinegar. Keep it bubbling but don't let it reduce to nothing.
- Take it off the heat and add the cream and salt/pepper.
- Reduce the heat and cook until the cream is hot - you may want to reduce it a bit more.
- Pour over crunchy ciabatta bread or serve as a side dish.
See it on my blog
Check out more photos and recipes at foodopera
Write a review
Click on stars to rate