1 / 1 Picture by: foodopera
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1-2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (for cooking)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 50 mls cream
- pinch salt/ pepper
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Add the oil, garlic and mushrooms to a frying pan and saute for a few minutes.
- Add half the balsamic vinegar to the pan and turn up the heat so it bubbles and reduces, when its reduced quite a bit, add the rest of the vinegar. Keep it bubbling but don't let it reduce to nothing.
- Take it off the heat and add the cream and salt/pepper.
- Reduce the heat and cook until the cream is hot - you may want to reduce it a bit more.
- Pour over crunchy ciabatta bread or serve as a side dish.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!