1 person made this
Inspired by a meal in the "Trulli" village in Italy, this recipe uses broccoli as the main ingredient in a very tasty pasta dish. This recipe works well for two people (maybe a little leftover).
1 Head of Broccoli
6 Button Mushrooms -Thickly Sliced
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Clove Garlic - Finely Chopped
100g Sun-dried Tomatoes - Chopped
100g Spiral Pasta
50g Danish Fetta
3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and boil in a saucepan, half full with water, for 5 minutes.
- Remove the Broccoli with a slotted spoon and set aside, then place the pasta in the saucepan with the water from the broccoli and boil for 11-12 minutes (adding more boiled water as necessary)
- Heat the butter in a wok. Add the chopped garlic and cook for 30 seconds then add the sliced mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes and stir through. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the wok from the heat and stir through the danish fetta. Add the broccoli and stir through. Drain the pasta and add to the broccoli mix.
- Return to the heat for one more minute, stirring all the time and blending the tomatoes through the pasta. Remove from the heat, stir through the grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Let the pasta boil for 4 minutes before starting the wok cooking so that it all comes together at the end.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate