1 / 1 Picture by: natasha
Serves : 2
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 red or green capsicum
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 350g tinned pineapple with juice
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Mix the soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt and paprika in a bowl.
- Slice the chicken into strips across the grain and add to the soy sauce mixture. Mix well and set aside to marinate.
- Chop the capsicum into small pieces and slice the spring onions into 3cm lengths. In a frypan or wok, stir fry the capsicum in the remaining tablespoon of oil about 3 minutes. Add the spring onions and the chicken and stir fry until chicken is nearly cooked.
- Drain the pineapple juice from the pieces into a bowl. Add the cornflour to the juice and mix well. Add the pineapple pieces to the chicken in the frypan and cook two more minutes. Add the pineapple juice/cornflour mixture to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes until the sauce thickens, and serve!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!