2 people made this
Great little cupcakes to make for kids parties and things similar. :)
Makes: 20 Cakes (depends on size)
1 cup Self Raising Flour
1/2 cup castor sugar
A few drops Vanilla essence
1 tablespoon milk
- Beat butter and castor sugar with electric beators on high speed until it goes a light creamy colour.
- Add in one egg at a time, still using electric beaters.
- Sift the flour, add into the ingredients, fold it through with a metal knife or spoon (essential for airraiting).
- Add the essence and milk still folding through.
- Place in spoonfuls into small patty pans filling 1/2 to 2/3.
- Bake for 15 - 20 mins using your senses to make sure they're cooked.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate