1 / 1 Picture by: kirstyp97
Makes: 20 Cakes (depends on size)
- 90gm Butter(soft)
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- A few drops Vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Beat butter and castor sugar with electric beators on high speed until it goes a light creamy colour.
- Add in one egg at a time, still using electric beaters.
- Sift the flour, add into the ingredients, fold it through with a metal knife or spoon (essential for airraiting).
- Add the essence and milk still folding through.
- Place in spoonfuls into small patty pans filling 1/2 to 2/3.
- Bake for 15 - 20 mins using your senses to make sure they're cooked.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!