1 person made this
This is one of my kids favourite as they don't like normal sushi. It is easy to make and the little kids love it.
2 slices of bread
1 chicken breast
1/4 cup mayonaise
1/4 cup sweet chilli
- Cook of your chicken breast in half of the sweet chilli.
- Cut the crust of the bread and dispose of the crust.
- Put the mayonaise and sweet chilli on the bread. Slice the avocado, cucumber, tomato and chicken in to long, thin sticks. Make sure that it is only put on one side and not too much.
- Roll the bread so it looks like sushi.
- Enjoy your sandwich sushi.
Make sure you don't overload the bread and only put it on one side so you can roll it up.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate