1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesVideo
Mango and Avocado Ceviche
- 1 kg white fish, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 4 limes, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
Preparation:20min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours20min
- In a glass or ceramic bowl combine the fish, lime juice, orange juice, olive oil and chilli. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate 1 1/2 hours.
- After 1 1/2 hours add the spring onion and mango then mix gently. Cover bowl and refrigerate ten minutes more.
- Add the tomato and coriander and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with extra lime, salt and avocado to garnish.
Watch a video of it being made…
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!