2 people made this
Enjoy the traditional Australian dessert with a new twist. The sweet mango and the creamy meringue make a perfect combination for Pavlova.
6 egg whites
1 1/4 cup castor sugar
3 large mangoes
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 120 C. Cut out a circle of foil (baking paper works too) in a large circle and place on a baking tray.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add in the sugar and vanilla essence, continue beating until the sugar is dissolved.
- Spread the meringue evenly over the foil and cook in the pre-heated oven for 90 minutes, or until the meringue is firm to the touch.
- Allow the meringue to cool, then carefully peel the foil off the meringue and place it on a serving dish.
- Top the pavlova with the sliced mango and whipped cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate