Peach and Lemon Cheesecake
This is the perfect no-bake cheesecake for potlucks and other gathering because it is served in individual cake holders. The lemon sets off the sweet peach nicely.
1 person made this
200g digestive biscuits
100g butter, softened
1 tablespoon gelatine powder
500g cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
1 peach, peeled and cubed
1 box lemon jelly crystals
200ml hot water
200ml cold water
Gummies for decoration
Extra time:6hours chilling ›
- Place the digestive biscuits in a ziploc bag and crush into crumbs with a rolling pin. Mix the crumbs and butter.
- Line a 30cm baking tray with foil and firmly press in the crumb mixture, making the base. Refrigerate one hour.
- Mix the gelatine with 50ml water and dissolve on a low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk cream cheese, vanilla essence, zest and lemon juice and blend in the gelatine. Add half the cubed peach and mix gently.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto tray. Top up with remaining peaches and chill for about 2 hours.
- Dissolve jelly crystals in 200ml hot water, then add 200ml cold water. Ensure jelly is cool before pouring onto cheese mixture. Continue to refrigerate for another 3 hours.
- Using a spatula, gently loosen the cake at the sides. Remove from tray by lifting the foil.
- Cut and put individual pieces into cake holders. Add gummies to decorate and serve chilled.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
User's IP: 184.108.40.206