1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesVideo
- 4 baguette or crusty bread slices
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 fresh basil leaves, torn or chopped
- 1 or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Place the bread on a baking tray and toast both sides under the grill until golden brown.
- While the bread is still warm rub one side of each piece of toast with a garlic clove.
- Top with diced tomatoes, a pinch of salt, pepper and fresh basil. Drizzle olive oil over the top and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!