Low allergen pork koftas that require no egg, dairy or gluten.
1 person made this
500g minced pork
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
1/2 cup breadcrumbs (or gluten free breadcrumbs)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Soak 6-8 wooden skewers in water while you prepare koftas.
- Process onion, garlic and pork in a food processor until pork is smooth and garlic and onion are pureed.
- Take tablespoonfuls of mixture and roll into a cylinder shape. Roll this in breadcrumbs and place onto skewer. Add a few more per skewer and place skewers onto baking tray.
- Place baking tray with skewers into the middle of the oven. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once during cooking.
- Serve with rice or vegetables as a main or use as an entree with your choice of sauce.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52