1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Slow Cooker Spicy Black Bean Soup
- 500g dry black beans, soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno peppers
- 1.5 litres chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Preparation:10min › Cook:6hours › Ready in:6hours10min
- Drain black beans and rinse.
- Combine beans, jalapenos, and chicken stock in a slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, cayenne, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook on High for 4 hours. Reduce heat to Low, and continue cooking for 2 hours, or until you are ready to eat.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!