11 people made this
Yummy Little Pudding which is easy to make dosnt take long. You can Replace the Jam for chocolate sauce, golden syrup etc .... Anything you like !
50 g Butter
1/4 cup Sugar
1 Cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Milk
Oil or Butter to grease
4 Tablespoon Jam
- Lightly grease 4 Straight sided mugs.
- Put a tablespoon of jam in the bottom of each mug
- Put the butter in a jug in the microwave for 1 Minute or untill liquid
- In A Bowl sift Flour and baking powder
- Add sugar and egg* to the butter.Mix well
*Make sure the egg dosnt cook !
- Add butter mixture and milk to the flour and mix.
- Spoon evenly into mugs
- Cook in the microwave for 3 - 4 minutes
- Stand for 1 minute and serve
Great served with Ice-cream or Custard
Easiest dessert ever! I put nutella in between 2 layers of pudding for a nice twist
- 08 Apr 2013
It's yummy try it
- 26 Feb 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate