- put all dry ingredients in a big bowl
- melt margarine with sugar, honey & golden syrup
- mix beaten egg and oil and pour over dry ingredients with melted margarine etc.
- still well and then put spoons-fulls into patty pans on 2 big trays
- bake in 150 deg for ten minutes and then allow to cool.
Make it healthier
Optional - add rice rubbles to cornflakes. LSA is a dry mix of ground linseed, sunflower seeds and almond kernels. White Chia is a small seed, gluten free, and a whole grain high in Omega 3.
Can also use pepita seeds, chocolate chips and use less sugar, and cinnamon.
These crips are my recipe similar to Kez's Gluten free crisps available at Coles Supermarket.