1 person made this
These are a mixture of pizzas and pies. They are delicious and truly unique.
Home made or bought Puff Pastry
1/2 teaspoon each tomato pizza sauce
a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese in each
any amount of random filling
a sprinkle of mixed herbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius,
- Place patty pans in a cupcake tray.
- roll out pastry into circles to fit into tray covering base and walls.
- Put half a teaspoon of tomato sauce in each and spread around all over.
- Add mozzarella, mixed herbs and fillings of your choice, eg. pineapple, ham, olives.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes. remove patty pans if you like, they leave cool patterns on the sides and stop you from having to oil the tray! :)
Im serious they are amazing.
- 02 Mar 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate