1 / 1
2 people made this
This is a family favourite. If you can't find curd, you can substitute sour cream. Serve with rice and chapati bread.
3 tablespoon coriander powder
2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
salt to taste
1/2 cup curd
4 tablespoon oil
2 medium onions (chopped)
1 tablespoon garam masala powder
2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
500g lamb or goat meat (minced)
1/2 cup peas
1 cup (250ml) water
4 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- In a bowl mix coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and curd. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan; cook chopped onion until it turns transparent.
- Add garam masala powder and ginger-garlic paste. Saute for some seconds, then add curd mixture and meat.
- Cover it and cook till water evaporates. Add peas and 1 cup water, you can add more water if you need more curry.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot with chapati or naan.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate