1 person made this
I just made this last week and it was so yummy.
1/4 cup corn flour
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1-2 teaspoons oil ( for frying chicken)
1-2 teaspoons butter (for fried onions)
2 medium size onions
1 can diced tomatoes
2 medium size potatoes
diced mushroom (if desired)
2 tablespoons diced parsley
4 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper ( to taste)
rice, potato or pasta as desired
- Mix chicken, cornflour and smoked paprika.
- Heat oil in the pan, add the chicken and brown well on both sides.
- Remove chicken pieces as they brown and set
- Heat butter in a pan, add onions and stir until tender.
- Add capsicum, stir until tender.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add chicken stock to cover the chicken and bring to the boil. Reduce heat.
- Add can of diced tomatoes and potatoes. Simmer slowly for 40 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, parsley, Thai chili sauce, tomato paste, salt and pepper and simmer for another 20 min.
- Taste and correct seasonings and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate