1 person made this
Soft and chewy inside with a delicious crispy edge. So scrummy-yummy.
Makes: 60 biscuits
1 1/2 cups softened butter
2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Roll out dough on floured surface to about 12.5mm thick, cut into desired shape with a cookie cutter.
- Place cookies 3cm apart on a non-stick baking tray.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
Would you please complete the decoration suggestion?serving suggestion.
- 13 Dec 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate