1 person made this
Gorgeous individual tarts
3 Sheets Sweet Short Pastry
1/2 cup Sugar
1 Lemon - rind only
19 tsp Jam or Lemon Curd
Extra time:10min cooling ›
- Cut circles (ours is 10cm diameter) of pastry to fit cupcake tin, insert circles into tin cavities.
- Beat eggs, add sugar, ricotta and lemon rind, combine until evenly mixed.
- Add a teaspoon of jam or lemon curd into the pastry cups.
- Top with ricotta mixture until almost full.
- Bake for 20 mins at 180 degrees Celsius
Easy to customise flavour by choosing and changing the jam flavour, we made 3 flavours in one batch of tarts.
- 14 Aug 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate