1 / 1 Picture by:
- 16 chicken tenderloins
- 6 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- cup red quinoa
- 1/2 red cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 spring onion stalk, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, diced into small cubes
- 1 celery stick, diced into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cashews, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar, grated
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 birdseye chilli, sliced thin
Preparation:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat grill to 200 degrees C.
- Marinate chicken tenderloins in sliced garlic and 4 tablespoons of soya sauce for a minimum of one hour.
- Bring 2 cups of water to the boil. Add quinoa, simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa is cooked. Drain quinoa and leave to cool.
- Place chicken on oven tray covered with silverfoil. Grill chicken on each side for approximately 7 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Prepare salad - Mix together cabbage, coriander, spring onion, carrot, celery, sesame seeds and cashews.
- Dressing - Mix together sesame oil, remaining soya sauce, palm sugar, lime juice and chilli. Taste and adjust ingredient proportions as required.
- Once quinoa is cooled, mix quinoa and dressing through salad. Serve onto plates and top with grilled chicken.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!