1 / 1 Picture by: theawesomestchef
Easy Chocolate Fudge
theawesomestchef Western Australia, Australia
Makes: 120 pieces approximately
- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- 500g nestle milk melts
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
Preparation:10min › Extra time:1hour setting › Ready in:1hour10min
- Place condensed milk and milk melts over low heat.
- Stir until chocolate has melted.
- Add vanilla and almonds.
- Pour into paper lined 9 x 29cm slab tin.
- Decorate with extra almonds (optional)
- Once set cut into 1 x 2cm blocks
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!