1 person made this
Super quick and easy beef mince in tomato based sauce with potato and carrots. Great for when you get home from work late and everyone is hungry.
500g beef mince
3-4 medium potatoes, roughly diced
2-3 medium carrots, sliced
1 tin tomato soup (condensed)
1 tin diced tomatoes
- Brown mince in a large pan or electric frypan.
- Dice potatoes and carrots into approximately 1-2cm cubes.
- Add vegetables to pan with mince. To cheat and cut down on cooking time you can parboil vegetables in microwave before adding to the pan.
- Add both the tin of soup and the diced tomatoes to pan and a little water to ensure everything is covered by the liquid.
- Cover and let simmer for approximately 25mins stirring occasionally until the vegetables are cooked through.
Great served with mashed potatoes and your favourite seasonal vegetables.
Use for leftovers
The leftovers can easily be used as a base for a cottage pie.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate