Moist Chocolate Brownies
- 250g butter
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 75g cherries (optional)
- 80g cocoa powder
- 65g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 25cm tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl melt butter and chocolate, mix until smooth. Add cherries (If using).
- In a larger bowl mix together cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add this to the butter mixture and stir well. Beat in eggs one at a time until you get a silky texture.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for 20mins or when skewer comes out clean.
- Cool and cut. The brownies should be slightly springy and gooey in the middle. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.
At times if you set your oven to 'bake' it may crack, so bake on 'fan oven' instead.
I love this recepie!! I made it at my nieces house and it was SO rich in flavor AND texture!! So I decided to search it up on my own and I am going to make this - 27 May 2013
- 17 Feb 2011