1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1.5 kg overripe quinces
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 cups sugar (approx)
Preparation:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hour
- Peel and core the quinces and cut into chunks. Cook for about 20 minutes or until they rae really sift.
- Pass the pulp through a strainer or blend it with a stick blender.
- Measure the pulp back into the pot and for every cup of pulp add a cup of sugar. Cook on a low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes stirring constantly.
- Let the mixture cool right down. Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture out all over it about 1cm thick, making it as even as you can
- Let it sit overnight then cut into small squares.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!